Our VetInHome Program Provides:
- Application Process -Our team of VA Accredited Agents will handle the Aid & Attendance application process which will provide a monthly benefit to reimburse you for the cost of care.
- In-Home Care - Choose your own provider or we can arrange care with one of our partners in our nationwide network of in-home care providers who will assist you or your loved one with activities of daily living
- Financial Assistance - Financial assistance is available to help pay for the cost of care while you wait for your reimbursement benefits to arrive.
Activities of Daily Living include:
- meal preparation
- medication reminders
- mobility assistance
- grocery shopping
- doctor visits
- bathing grooming and dressing
- incontinence care
- light housekeeping and more.
Contact us toll-free at (866) 388-5761 today to learn more.